Peace of Mind Behind the Wheel
With the help of your insurance professionals at The Liberty Company Insurance Brokers, you can get auto insurance that will fit your life and your budget. We pride ourselves in serving our customers, and will get you the best auto insurance available to fit your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is Auto Insurance Important?
At The Liberty Company, we believe in helping you make the right coverage decision based on your lifestyle and needs. Auto coverage is much more than finding the lowest price. It is about having the right coverage in place to protect you and the lives of the passengers in your vehicle in the event of an accident.
What Does Auto Insurance Usually Cover?
Auto insurance includes but is not limited to the following coverage:
- Liability – insurance for property damage and injuries to others caused by you while operating your vehicle.
- Uninsured Motorist Protection – pays the cost of damages and injuries caused by a driver who was not insured.
- Medical or Personal Injury Protection – covers treatment of the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car in the event of an accident.
- Collision – insures the policyholder from loss during a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive – protection for the policyholder’s car from damage and loss resulting from incidents other than collision.
How Can The Liberty Company Help?
Contact one of our experienced, trusted agents today to review your existing coverage, provide you a quote for new coverage, or to answer any questions you may have about auto insurance. At The Liberty Company Insurance Brokers we make you, and your unique needs, our number one priority.
How It Works
We understand that clients have diverse needs. Our strength lies in our ability to consistently provide custom solutions and project management to help guide businesses to make smart insurance decisions. Get covered in just four easy steps!
What Auto Insurance Policy Is Right For You?
Please contact us to learn more about your options.