Designed with Your Mission in Mind
The Liberty Company professionals have over 100 combined years working with non-profit organizations and assisting them in properly covering their risk. We want our non-profit clients to focus on their mission and we will be able to provide them with a risk management program that will fit their unique exposure.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Type of Coverages Are Usually Included?
- Commercial General Liability
- DIC / Earthquake
- Social Service Professional Liability
- Employee dishonesty
- Student/Volunteer Accident
- Workers Compensation
- Improper Sexual Misconduct/Abuse
- Business Auto
- Educators Liability
How Can The Liberty Company Help?
- Specialized liability coverage designed for the specific mission of the organization
- Loss Control and Claims Services
- Access to insurance companies that focus on non-profits, which gives our clients:
- Specific coverage forms designed for their organization
- Aggressive pricing
- Insurance companies that want to assist organizations in fulfilling their mission
How It Works
We understand that clients have diverse needs. Our strength lies in our ability to consistently provide custom solutions and project management to help guide businesses to make smart insurance decisions. Get covered in just four easy steps!
Let's Review Your Current Policy
Please contact us to learn more about your options.